"our spirt animal reflects our approach to investing"
One Africa Capital (“OAC”) is a 100% Black woman owned and managed private equity investment company. The firm was established to mobilize impactful growth and replacement capital to South African businesses with highly competent management teams and unique business propositions in the Small and Medium Enterprise (“SME”) space. With a keen emphasis on enabling positive sustainable growth and social impact, OAC focuses on generating attractive risk-adjusted financial returns while promoting transformation, gender inclusion and diversity.
What we do
We are One in Africa and our strength lies in harnessing our pooled resources to compete across the global economy.
We aim to partner with South African based companies and seek to build diverse, innovative Pan-African businesses.
Our goal is to deploy capital into high impact investments that contribute to triple bottom-line returns:
• Human capital
• Social capital
• Financial capital
YOUR VISION - OUR PASSION
Our passion lies across five key elements:
1. Investing in SA businesses which are well positioned to expand into the African continent where there is a multitude of growth opportunities
2. Gender equality and diversity in the businesses that we invest in
3. Building a high performance culture which accommodates diversity while delivering expected financial returns
4. Making a positive impact in terms of economic growth and job creation
5. Being a role model for African women by showcasing our success in a male denominated, untransformed PE industry
“We aim to build a diversified portfolio across various high impact industries which are scalable locally & in the Rest of Africa”
One Africa Capital has been selected to participate in a USAID funded program for Southern-African Women Fund Managers aimed at funding and empowering females in private equity. In association with MIDA advisors and SAVCA.